Monday, June 13, 2011

gracias de Lima


chirimoya (Peruvian fruit)=valentine from God.


About a month ago I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Lima, Peru for 12 days as my graduation gift to visit one of bff's, slash newly BOYfriend:). Towards the end of my time there is when I was inspired to start this blog and base it on eucharisteo. My heart was bubbling over with thanks, and still is, for what God gave those 12 days. Here are a few eucharisteos of many that I recorded, along with some pictures from my trip.

Getting to the day you've been looking forward to for what seems like forever.Fresh fruit.Walks in the park.Attempting to speak Spanish.Worship en Espanol.Classical music and shuffling feet.Stunning sites.Trusting, not knowing, following his lead.Giggles from the maid in the kitchen.Golden Hour.Honest conversations.Being giddy.Siestas.Walmart feet.Scripture that declares Your greatness.TRUTH.

~N

No comments:

Post a Comment